PRIVACY STATEMENT AND
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pomp & Whimsy is committed to respecting your privacy and providing you proper protection and management of any Personally Identifiable Information you choose to share with us. “Personally Identifiable Information” consists of any information by which you can be personally identified or contacted, such as your first and last name, home or other physical address (including street name and name of a city or town), telephone number or e-mail address.
Your privacy is important to us. Pomp & Whimsy will not sell, share, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
To reach us by e-mail, address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can call us at 310-461-8045.
Use of www.pompandwhimsy.com (Website) by you is conditional upon your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
Our Terms and Conditions apply to all people who view and use this Website. This Website is operated by Pomp & Whimsy, Los Angeles CA. Please read these terms before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms. You must be of legal drinking age in the country in which you reside in order to use and view this site.
1) You are not required to register in order to use the Website.
2) Pomp & Whimsy may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
3) All copyright and other intellectual property and all material on the website (logos, trademarks, images, designs, videos, bottle design) are owned by the company or licensed.
4) Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, commercially exploited or adapted in any way without the prior written consent of Pomp & Whimsy.
5) We collect e-mail addresses of visitors who communicate with us directly via e-mail or by signing up for newsletters, promotions, or requesting more information. Email addresses are collected only when a user voluntarily submits their email address. The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
6) If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
7) We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
8) Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.